Welcome to the Website of the
Celebrating Gunfighter-style Cowboy Action Shooting ...
Jedi Gunfighters, n.
1. The greatest collection of fast-shooting, slick-talking, ornery, smelly and ugly polecats (except for the ladies) that ever pulled a sixgun, aimed a rifle or pointed a shotgun while specializing in shooting 'gunfighter-style' with two pistols out and blazing away.
2. Known to travel all over the USA and the world competing in Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) Cowboy Action Shooting matches.
3. There are also unique categories of these polecats like Master Jedi's, Sith Lords, Dark Lords, Pale Rider Jedi's, Outlaw Jedi's and Soot Dove's.
4. The renowned 'Jedi Council' is tasked with establishing and upholding the standards of the group.
5. Often found around the campfire with the nicest people in the world - other cowboy action shooters.
Pale Rider Jedi:
The Jedi Council may award the 'Pale Rider Jedi' designation to those that display excellence while meeting the following criteria:
- Caliber: .40 caliber and above
- Cartridge: Full of real black powder or substitute with a minimum of 30 grains with a 180 bullet or 25 grains with a 200 grain and above bullet.
- Shotgun: 4 cc's of black powder and 1 1/8 oz minimum. No 1897 shotguns.
- Royal Barnes
- Cheyenne Culpepper
- Moonwaltz Kid
Suggestions, corrections or other input?
Email "Dead Head" - the webmaster :