Welcome to the Website of the
Celebrating Gunfighter-style Cowboy Action Shooting ...
Jedi Gunfighters, n.
1. The greatest collection of fast-shooting, slick-talking, ornery, smelly and ugly polecats (except for the ladies) that ever pulled a sixgun, aimed a rifle or pointed a shotgun while specializing in shooting 'gunfighter-style' with two pistols out and blazing away.
2. Known to travel all over the USA and the world competing in Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) Cowboy Action Shooting matches.
3. There are also unique categories of these polecats like Master Jedi's, Sith Lords, Dark Lords, Pale Rider Jedi's, Outlaw Jedi's and Soot Dove's.
4. The renowned 'Jedi Council' is tasked with establishing and upholding the standards of the group.
5. Often found around the campfire with the nicest people in the world - other cowboy action shooters.
The Jedi Council honors those shooters who are adept in the dark arts of Frontier Cartridge Gunfighters ...
- Barley Pop Bill
- Cheyenne Culpepper
- Critter T Longshot
- Dead Head
- Judge'm All Duncan
- Mad Dane
- Wylie Harp
- Double Tap Taylor
Suggestions, corrections or other input?
Email "Dead Head" - the webmaster :