Welcome to the Website of the
Celebrating Gunfighter-style Cowboy Action Shooting ...
Jedi Gunfighters, n.
1. The greatest collection of fast-shooting, slick-talking, ornery, smelly and ugly polecats (except for the ladies) that ever pulled a sixgun, aimed a rifle or pointed a shotgun while specializing in shooting 'gunfighter-style' with two pistols out and blazing away.
2. Known to travel all over the USA and the world competing in Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) Cowboy Action Shooting matches.
3. There are also unique categories of these polecats like Master Jedi's, Sith Lords, Dark Lords, Pale Rider Jedi's, Outlaw Jedi's and Soot Dove's.
4. The renowned 'Jedi Council' is tasked with establishing and upholding the standards of the group.
5. Often found around the campfire with the nicest people in the world - other cowboy action shooters.
There are some Jedi Gunfighters that due to either (or both) their proficiency with pistols in the Gunfighter style of shooting and/or their dedication to SASS and making available very good information to help other shooters (particularly Gunfighter's), that they are designated a "Master Jedi". The vote by the Jedi Council must be unanimous.
- Badlands Bud
- Badlands Ben
- Max Montana
- Curl E. Kay (Lady Gunfighter)
- Walker Colt
- Doc Shapiro
- Wild Root
- Easy Rider
- Nueces Outlaw
- H. G. Wells
- Last Kiss (Lady Gunfighter)
Suggestions, corrections or other input?
Email "Dead Head" - the webmaster :